Friday, March 6, 2009

New Stuff

Woohoo!! I finally got my photoshop software and am able to upload some of my new cards. Since has been awhile since I've stamped I was getting impatient about these new cards I stamped. I thought they turned out pretty good.

So here is what I did. The first card I made for my hubby, he has been working a lot of overtime, when I made this card he was going to be gone for 3 days. Isn't it cute, my inspiration came from Beate, she makes such great cards. The stamp set is Owl Together Now, the saying I made from my Karen Foster Snap Stamps. The card size is a 4.25 inch square. I used some baja breeze textured card stock I had on hand and shara sand, and the new riding hood red


He's going to be gone for another 3 days starting Sunday so I better get going on another card.

I also made a thank you card for a very dear friend, she was nice enough to place an order on line.
I hope she likes it, I made it at the same time as my owl card so the layout is very similar. I used the always set and a new hostess set, a little something for the saying. Both cards used SU double sided paper, but I don't know which ones I used. I have a bad habit of hoarding it and then don't remember its name, most likely they are both retired. I had a blue theme going that day, but all in all I was very happy with how they both turned out.

Until later, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the card! You helped me finish off Dana's St. Patrick's Day card with the paper piercing in the corner. She loved it!

Dori Shelton said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors and the DSP.